Mission & Values
The VISION of the foundation is to encourage a positive culture around BPD and the ready availability and accessibility of appropriate services for people with BPD and those that care for them.
The MISSION of the foundation is to promote a positive culture to support the recovery journey of people with BPD and their families/carers. The Foundation also supports clinicians, health care personnel and researchers working in this field and acknowledges everyone who works towards a better recognition of BPD
The Foundation AIMS to support and promote services which
- provide high quality accessible, timely, responsive and appropriate services, treatment and care for people with BPD and their families/carers.
- provide high quality and accessible education and support for families/carers of people with BPD
- provide high quality appropriate education for clinicians and frontline workers providing treatment and care for people with BPD and their carers /families.
- promote a positive culture for those with BPD and to advocate for accessible and appropriate services provided by highly skilled professionals offering choice within an environment of hope and optimism
- improve the well-being of people with BPD and their families/carers and clinicians and others in the community who assist them.
- provide high quality scientific research about all aspects of BPD